- International -
As part of the Morison Global network of independent CPA firms we are part of a world-wide organisation.
The Morison Global network is a world-wide organisation with more than 160 member firms in over 80 countries. This allows us to connect our clients with trusted advisors in every corner of the globe who can provide the necessary local business and taxation knowledge to expand their scope.
Similarly we advise foreign companies entering the Canadian market place and provide the local knowledge required to successfully set up business in Canada
We work with our colleagues internationally to ensure that in-bound and out-bound clients organize their businesses in a tax-effective manner that meets their business objectives and all financial and taxation reporting objectives, both locally and internationally.
The services we provide include the following:
- Advisory with respect to purchase and sale transactions and expansion into Canada, including:
- Structuring inbound investments
- Tax and financial due diligence
- Corporation reorganizations
- Financing considerations
- Equity repatriation planning and compliance
- Advisory and tax compliance with respect to non-resident Corporations carrying on business in Canada, including:
- Determination of tax filing requirements (i.e. income, payroll and sales taxes).
- Planning with respect to available tax-treaty benefits.
- Personal tax compliance and planning for executives and employees.
- Planning for purchase or sale of Canadian real estate
- Amendments to previously filed tax returns
- Voluntary disclosures with respect to non-compliance
- Dispute resolutions with the Canada Revenue Agency and filings of notice of objections
Get in Touch
At McCarney Group we are always available to assist you.
If you have a question or would like to schedule a call or a meeting with one of our partners please contact us.